THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Breakkkkk...

its time to have a BERAK!!... TYPO... i mean break... finally stupid uni is giving us a break after 8 weeks of intense action at the medical ward... 6days of classes, 5days of hospital attachment + 1night for oncall in a week... can you believe it or not that my life then was way too hectic to chill? sigh... occasionally, or perhaps once a week, I'll be chased out of the ward by s-uni-ta... hahaha... just because i cant answer a simple answer, and by the end of the 8weeks, weird enough, she praised me and promised me a gift because of my performance in my ECG test... haha..



so s-uni-ta, mana prezzie i??? liar...



oh yea, the saddest thing was that, i didnt get DE-BOSS (s-uni-ta) for my bedside examination, instead, got ah leong... sien... that fella really has high expectations on his students, and so, i was bombarded with his mind boggling questions.... of course i expected that to happen, however, i was really unprepared for that due to the lack of time to study...

anyways, no more medicine for the time being.... hahaha... surgery here i come...
I dunno what to expect, but hopefully it'll be something more interesting compared to medicine....




0 comments: