THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, September 14, 2009

Are You just another one hit wonder?

I've have a few of jazzy tracks on my blog doesn't mean i don't like other music genres... For the record, I've been listening to alot of pop, funk and rock... blah... whatever it is, I have likings towards songs that are of great tunes and yea, sometimes its all about the lyrics (but since i'm not such an emo, no point talking bout beautiful lyrics and blah..)

Here's a list of songs I'm currently listening:

Steve Appleton- Dirty Funk
Cascada- Evacuate the Dance Floor
Jet- Are You Gonna Be My Girl
Jet- She's a Genius
Cobra Starship ft. Leighton Meester- Good Girls go Bad
The Kills- Cheap and Cheerful
Leighton Meester ft. Awesome New Republic- Birthday
Keri Hilson- Knock You Down
Queen- Don't Stop Me Now (i know this isn't a NEW song, but hey, I'm still very much hooked to it)
Demi Lovato- Here We Go Again
Demi Lovato- Behind Enemy Lines
Michael Franti- Say Hey
And a whole long list of songs from No Doubt!!!

Ok... Its almost time to go to bed...!! YIKES!!!

Try Steve Appleton for a change... He's very much a versatile artiste i suppose...from funk jazz to pop... This lad is a rare one, and guess why?? Cos he's only 20 years old!!!! go check him out on youtube and you'll know why I love this guy...!! hopefully he's not another one hit wonder!

So long slackers...

0 comments: