THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My my... Loook at what I'm up to right now...

Facebooking and blogging... talk about doing things at the wrong time just when exams are in few days time...

Crap...

What I want to say is that... I needa keep myself away from this laptop of mine, its just too tempting to just do random stuffs with it, erm... (don't get me wrong)

My darn good england is seriously very alot of good... which indirectly means I've lost touch with my english and it feels like I'm speaking the kindergarten language with all that grammar mistakes and lousy vocabs...

What to do, i dont do reading unless im forced to and oh yea, the only thing i read besides my stupid medic books are mags... so yea, I'm like the lousiest blogger you can ever find on planet earth, eh... I don't even deserve being called a blogger... what am i ???

0 comments: