THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Dunno

Im thinking of getting outta blogger.com for a period of time and gettting myself a tumblr.com

Anyone has any ideas what a tumblr is besides for just blogging? Im confused but at the same time im also sick of this stupid blogspot

Why is that so?
I DUNNO.

I always have something in mind to blog about, only when I'm away from my laptop, but once i switch on this freakin old lappie of mine, my mind goes blank. Almost all the time.

Okay, maybe i shouldn't give up that fast,

maybe I'm just being fickle bout keeping this blog (since no one cares to read it :( )

Maybe I'm just too tired of blogging knowing that I blog about lame things all the time :D

Okay, maybe i know nothing.

Good day people. I shall try to start a new post and see if i can come up wiht something...

0 comments: