THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, September 25, 2008

SIEN

I can't find the exact words to describe my life... People always say life has to be exciting, but not for me... haha.. its always bout doing the same thing over and over again... its more of a routine instead of something more interesting.. anyways, Im so freaking bored right now, PBL is another piece of junk that bores me to death everytime... sigh... Why can't they just spare our life and free us of these troubles... gosh... esp when you get lecturers like DR. Aruljoethy, thats when you think your life is going to end soon...
:(

And think bout it, I have got to go to hospital for my surgery posting every morning except for fridays and saturdays, and then at 2pm head straight to campus for 3hours of classes...

THIS IS WHAT I CALL BORING....

I wonder why did i ever end up doing such a boring thing... if i knew earlier, would have chosen something that allows me do mroe traveling instead of staying still in an area...

Oh great, talk bout traveling, did i mention bout community medicine?

HAAAHHH!!!!!

No doubt my dream is coming true real soon... i mean, I'll have to go back to primitive tims where i will have to set up fire with rocks and live on top of the trees... haha.... no offence... what i meant was that, soon after our sem1 finals, we'll be posted to villages near sp to do our community medicine... life is such a dot dot dot...

i cant imagine myself showering in those improper setup so-called toilets and live with families whom we hardly know...

why cant they allow us to go back to our respective hometowns and do 'HOMETOWN MEDICINE' instead lar...

and there they go... "ETHELENE>... YOU'RE SO LAME"

No comments.

0 comments: