THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ANnoying Ringtone

I love it when you call
I love it when you call
I love it when you call but you never call at all
So whats the complication
its only conversation...
I love it when you call but you never call at all
wooow...
I love it when you call,
I love it when you call...oooo...



I'm sure most of my friends here up north will know what am I talking bout...

its my funny ringtone which is actually a movie soundtrack from the movie Good Luck Chuck ...

The Feeling were the ones who performed this song
and to my amusement, my most of the people around me find this ringtone to be quite noisy and annoying...

Wow...

I can't believe my phone is actually giving out noise pollution... resulting in the contamination of homo sapiens... sorry, talking crap again...

I have this pile of notes to finish... ONLY THIS PILE!!!

omigosh... I'm wasting my time blogging nonsensical things again.... life is meaningless at this point when exams are approaching soon...

Ok, sorry God, I'm taking back my words, life is meaningless only without You...

Good night people of the invisible...

I'm talking to the air again...

......

I am in need of a psychiatrist ASAP!!!

:P

0 comments: