THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Imma Shitologist!

Yes! the title alone says it all... I'm a shitologist... please dont call me disgusting, I'm just another very straightforward person who likes to speak out her own mind... Unless you have never gone to the toilet and pass motion before, i dare say you have the rights to criticize me... i can take criticisms... (how true it is! gosh...)

Bare with me, and so, I shall reveal the secret of an experienced shitologist...

You know, in some people, normally after taking a meal, within few minutes time, they will complain of abdominal pain and then having the sensation to pass motion, which sometimes is preceded by passing flatus (FARTING in lay man's term)

Please dont feel gross out... I actually answered that its abnormal when i was being asked by Mr Hari regarding the bowel habits of an indian patient...

Oh my... and how wrong was I...!!!

Mr Hari corrected me saying that is normal in some people because of increase gastrocolic reflex after a meal (ok, you dont need to know that in detail, thats still a fact tho!)

And after that, only I realized that my own answer was making a fool outta me!!!!
you know why??? Cos I experience it very often...

WTH....!!! how can I say that its abnormal to feel like as though you feel like shitting after taking a meal???!!!!

I am really ridiculing myself... that is such an embarassment...
I kicked myself in the head and remind myself not to provide stupid answers the next time a surgeon comes along and asks me questions...

I'll explain to you whats a shitologist the next I blog ok?

xoxo
Your shitologist

0 comments: