THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, November 10, 2008

A Letter For A Sucker I Know

Lately I haven't been in the mood to blog because of some stupid fella trying to sabotage my blog. Guess what? that fella was my friend whom I have never intended to do the same as what he did to me... that stupid fella....

Even though its been a while, but sometimes people like this just reminds me how pissed I still am, anyways... If you really wanna be straightforward and criticize soooo much bout some other people's blog, you should really tell the person in their face like for example...

YOU WALLPAPER BLA BLABLA.... *VOMIT*

For goodness sake, I just can't believe what a critic you really are, I mean, if you really wanna talk shit, just talk to yourself, i need no shit of yours hanging around in my blog...

I've been trying to be really silent, and keeping my mouth shut cos I might overdo especially when I've still got the feeling of vengeance...

And hey, I've never intended to blog bout my personal feelings, however, you really made me change my mind... hahahahahahaha...

ANd besides, you're always trying too hard on your english... like pleasseeeeeee.....

Omigosh... i still can't believe i'm blogging bout you, please feel honored, others don't get the chance like how you do...

BLA BLA BLA... Phew... I've kept my mouth shut for long, guess I just couldn't resist the temptation of blogging it out...

And hey, being an open-minded person like you should one day be criticized by someone like simon cowell, i'm sure you'll feel the pain... and yea, you're a pain in the arse from the moment i knew you miss/mister...

Maybe you should change your attitude and way of treating people before you starting yapping again...

DANG YOU SUCKER...

0 comments: