THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, December 15, 2008

Miss You Peeps

I am glad we met up in OU though it was a short while...

At least we still had fun having dinner together right?

I miss you guys... and Thank God Piau Yee was willing to bring me around Singapore...

Can't wait to upload the pics...

We should do this more often, peeps!

Chui Yen, get your exams done, so that we can hang out more! lol... and as for Shiao Ping, do come along, I wish everyone will be present when we meet in2009

And as for our lil' Siew Ming, please be sure to make it for the gathering...haha... its no fun to be not attending gatherings you know... :P jokes, i know you've tried your best to meet everytime

Good day to you people... love you guys...

(Cant wait to meet Joanne for Christmas for now!! :) )

4 comments:

Joanne® said...

haha.. I'm glad to see my name up there! =D

Can't wait to catch up with you guys too!!! I'll be back on 23rd!

Anonymous said...

Did not know that you actually have a blog. Haha.. How's life? The winter here is so cold. -18C.

axiaop said...

haha, I'll try my very best to meet you guys.
Can you guys make it on 17 Jan, If we meet at 21 Jan I've to skip 3 days class... I can't make it.

Anonymous said...

Siong, you should be get yourself up to date lar... i bet you're having frost bites now... wahahahaha