THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fulfilling My Stomach's Desire



The day started off when we drove down to One World hotel in Bandar Utama to board our bus to get to Singapore... yep... that's me watching a very stupid cartoon without headset, so i guess that means I was just too bored till i had no choice but to watch it


One of our stops during the 8day trip in Sg, we were introduced to Vienna Seafood & Buffet Restaurant in United Square, one of the malls in Sg. I was more than excited when my aunt and uncle decided to bring us there for lunch. The last time i had buffet lunch was like months ago... Being a regular glutton, I knew straightaway that I had to make good use of the chance given or else the money spent wouldn't be worthwhile. Unlike me, mom was a lil' worried that since she's a small eater, having lunch there would mean wasting my uncle's money, and so I told her, if she really wants to enjoy her trip, stop contemplating bout small matters like this.


Aunt got us some crocodile soup, and within minutes, I slurped down every single sip of the soup and I really LOVE it!!! Even though it was crocodile soup with crocodile meat, I didn't care much bout it... cos I JUST LOVE EATING!!! The soup had a very herbal scent, and the taste of superb. If you really want to know how crocodile meat taste like, erm... if I'm not mistaken, its a lil' chewy however, it tasted alil' like chicken too! i wonder which part of the crocodile did i have?
perhaps the eyeballs? hahahaha... jokes, i know you feel like puking soon

Second part of the meal: Japanese food
I'm a Japanese food-lover, so no offence to people who hate it, but this thing really taste good. I even tried another type of sashimi which was some yellow colored fish meat, and when i took a bite from it, it tasted like plastic... how weird was that! sad to say, i didnt really enjoy that particular sashimi, but as for the others, I loved'em to bits...

As I was starting to get addicted, I went to the food counter and got myself these... as well as bamboo rice or some sort like that... frankly speaking, i was just too stupid to realise that i have forgotten to pour some black pepper sauce over the steak, and guess what? the steak tasted like shit, so dry and yucky... I just couldn't take it anymore, so off it went iwth the waitress


Two tubes of fresh fruit juices, and a cup of fruitpunch to fill up my bladder...
Oh... and not forgetting two lil cups of cocktails plus one more french honey punch( can't really rmb the name)
I must say, that day itself, I really had large bladder...
GOSH~


Desserts... and more! Chocolate mousse cake, layered cake, oreo cheese cake... plus pudding... (not seen in the pic)

By the time I was done with eating, I realized that I could no longer munch anymore or else I would start throwing up...
Anyways... all thanks to uncle and aunty for bringing us to such a wonderful place to fulfil my stomach's desire
I'll blog bout something else the next time I visit blogspot... goody nights...
Hospital again for tomorrow and good gracious! its a Sunday tomorrow...
SIGH
:(























0 comments: