THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Not Another Regular Hol

Just return from 2weeks of considerably long holiday... yea, i call it long cos that might be the longest for us stupid students... sad case.. i mean, i can't be more than grateful to the faculty for giving us two "DARN" "LONG" holidays before the start of a new semester

life is sooooo freakin' unfair...


*SIGH*


Was really a good girl... stayed back in hometown for first week, and before you know it, I was already in Singapore before the week even ended...
but hey, i was REALLY a good girl... and i still AM! (kind of, in somewayS..LOL)

Actually went there with mom and Evelyn... Had quite some fun there staying with my aunt and her family...


I found out long time ago, but i still find my cousin really cute, in the sense that she has got quite a cute personality despite that she is already 11years old and is really into twilight novels... along with my sis, they make good companions, especially with the fact that she managed to tempt my sis into starting a TWILIGHT MARATHON together throughout the eight days... Non stop... seriously... i mean if they have the spare time... desperadoes they shall be
and still its a fact that i dont do extra reading (no wonder my command of language hardly improved from the year i was born) , so yea, you know that I wasn't parrt of their gang in that marathon thingy

And I am simply one lazy fella who just lazed around like nobody's business even when i was really bored of lazing around...
Went to alot of places, EXCEPT for Sentosa island... And i Dont remember the last time i went there, oh wait, i think i do, it was like 17 years ago... that is like such a short time isn't it? hahaha

Anyways, i kinda enjoyed myself though i hardly had any fun that any adolescent would have had... all i did was just strolling along Bugis street, Chinatown, Peoples' park... Marina Square, Orchard Road, Takashimaya... and not forgetting being a kiddo once again or more likely a chaperone in Wild Wild Wet waterpark , and out of desperation, or perhaps not, i managed to persuade them to visit the Singapore Night Safari But thank God there were not white tigers seen, which means that we were spared from being mauled...

*Phew*

Met up with Phoebe, pics are still with her
Oh yyea, to date, during my stay in Sg for 8days, that was the time that I've taken the most mrts ever in my entire life... i got really used to standing, especially after being well trained in hospital wards... and so, i didnt mind standing or walking for hours till i came to a point where i really needed to stop before varicose veins start appearing on my legs

This all expense-paid trip was worthwhile even though I'm still grumbling and complaining bout the absence of megasales in Singapore... gosh... i thought i would get my shopping done there but iwas totally wrong bout it... sales only will start of the 12th of december... :(


*SOBS*

Hey, dont get bored of me(even though i know you are), I'll try uploading those pics here, i promise... oh great! HERE COMES ANOTHER GASTROCOLIC REFLEX... POO I SHALL... WEEEEEEEEE.... goodnight my sweethearts... i love my own world man...

0 comments: