THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, August 29, 2009

You're so SLY

And you call yourself a close friend of mine, oh wow, I'm so impressed, you don't know what you're talking about actually...

you know, I have this really weird friend of mine, he/she's like the oddest thing you've ever seen in your entire life! He/She regards me as his close friend, and wait, oh sheesh... he/she just pushed me away when I needed a friend to talk to, how great is that! hahahahaha...

Some people are just being so egoistic and thinks highly of themselves, when you treat them really nice or if they're dependent on you, they'll be telling you 'oh please don't lose our friendship';

on the contrary, when they've found another alternative and no longer dependent on you, they'll be like 'your prob is your prob, don't involve me, I ain't interested bout it'

SO now you see how irritating these people are?

OMGosh... I feel as though I'm being pushed around and used like a machine...

You're just thinking that the way you responded to me when I talked to you was no big deal, fine then, I don't really wanna give a shit, don't blame me for not talking to you

stupidegoisticshitwhosgoodinusingpeople

1 comments:

axiaop said...

hey lady , what happened? y so pissed off?