THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just too bored... yay!

Okay, so before you read this post, warning: this post is seriously full of crap! i'm just too bored and because of the sudden cessation of my focus towards studies, and hence am typing out something soooo random that you might experience side effects like puking on your own pc, or perhaps farting out loud till your housemates scream at you, or (even better) shitting in your own pants. Okay, this is just so stupid, shall we continue with the second part?

So I was just thinking, I just don't get it. Why do some people want to get to know as many people as they can? I mean, look here, you've got some of your best mates, and yet, you're still not satisfied with the group of friends you have, whats your problem now?

I've seen some people having the 'overfamiliarity' towards people, like... like after talking to them for like 5 mins, the next topic pops out will be like " hey, lets meet next friday!" or so...

No offence for saying that, but thats just one of the few lousy examples I can provide. In my opinion, whats the point of getting to know everyone when you can't even gurantee that you can remember each and everyone of their names? like seriously... being overfriendly may be a good point, but then again, WHATS THE POINT OF KNOWING TOO MANY??!!!

You can call me an introvert, but sheesh... saying things as such doesn't mean that I have got no friends! lol... Its just that I have my own way of thinking, ain't that keen in making sooooo 'much' of friends which you would probably end up as hi-bye friends...

Instead, I'd rather enjoy having some of my close friends around, and being consistent with'em... Its not nice to lose touch with'em for a period of time when you get to know someone new, you know? To me, its the years of bonding that matters, not the company of some random guy or girl whom you think he/she is cool... That is so not me ok!!!


Okay, so you may think that I can be alil' contradicting at times, yes... it may clash with my own practice at times, but no, I still think that its not really that fun knowing soooooo many people. However sometimes under certain circumstances, we are forced to meet new people and so, I don't blame you for that! lol...

OKay, this is getting really boring...

I'm telling you something really dumb bout me! The truth is, I've never been to any nightclubs before!! haha... its not like i'm sooo interested in going, its just that, even if i go, I probably wouldn't enjoy techno or trance music... I'm just another regular jazz fan, so yea, if you want me to listen to this load of crap, I'd probably jump of the bridge! Okay, so pop music's not that bad after all... heh heh heh...

I remember when we were having our hols in redang, my friends literally attempted to make me dance on the dancefloor with'em! Come'on people, like I've said, I've never even been to a club, what makes you think that I will dance in public.... oH yea, I guess I'm talking shit again, now i remember... I've actually danced in public before! like say in a church event or perhaps when i was in kindergarten, so do they count?

If you are able to make me dance in nightclubs, I will probably congratulate you for having such a great achievement!


LIKE WOW..... I'M PRETTY MUCH IMPRESSED!!!

hittin' the clubs, anyone?

*Currently laughing my ass off*

0 comments: