THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Here it Goes again

I heard that Man Utd is gonna have another match here in m'sia again.. after what happened in Indon few days ago... Hopefully its not just a rumor...(for'em m'sian fans)

Monte's has been renovated and is now open in Bangsar Shopping Center... very different concept from the old one... however, the prices are still the same, pricey as usual...

Well, I've been pretty upset with something, I just dont know whether people are being stupid not to notice or just being ignorant on purpose... It's really frustrating when you're being taken advantage of, and its no fun being the victim yourself... :(

I just wish I can settle this problemo ASAP, and I seriously mean it when I said SOON...

I love my current hair color... but my roots are growing soooo fast, that my hair looks as though its of two toned... right now I'm just too broke to dye my roots, and seeing that I'm in such circumstances, my dreams of getting a pair of wedges will have to be put on hold first...

I'm really tired of driving after so much of driving during my district posting... gosh... I just wish someone will just come forward and tell me, "hey, Please do let me drive you around...."

After so much of ranting, I still don't feel good about things... hahhaaha... I'm soooo gonna tuck myself in bed right now and pray that everything will be alright...!!!

I miss my Jackie.... I just wish I can see her asap... Its such a sad thing to see her being left at home all alone... ERLENE LOW FASTER GO BACK AND ACCOMPANY HER LAHHHHH!!!!

0 comments: