THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

He's doing outta stupidity


My neighbor up north is darn stupid... See for yourself, how can you park your car like that in front of somebody's car? Doing something out of stupidity makes you even dumber. The last time I remembered that stupid man told us not to park at that space because he wants to park there to load or unload his things from his stupid truck.

So Mr, does that mean that you can partially take up the space in front of my gate? blocking the entrance so that I cant reverse my car outta the porch issit?
such a dumbass right?

And besides, his idiotic slutty wife also scolded my sis's friend just because she parked at the spot for maybe a day? What is wrong with her. Its not she owns that parking spot or what. and worse still, there's barely anywhere to park cars in such a small road lah...



Lately I feel like my body is gaining weight because of something that is called gluttony. Well, I wouldn't say its gluttony, its more to binge eating... hahahahaha... jokes, I mean, Come'on, Ethel= binge eater? thats like calling Einstein a Down's...

HAHAHHAHAHAHA.... I AM STILL TRYING TO CONTROL MY EATING OK !!!

But of course to a lesser extent, not so determined like last time lo. at least last time I still took the initiative to do workouts... I WILL TRY MY VERY BEST TO CONTROL OK? I just need something to push me, especially some insults calling fat or so, that is when I'm very most determined to lose weight.. hahaha...

4 comments:

axiaop said...

i am gaining weight too.. i think when we meet you will not recognize me

Ethel said...

lol... wait till you see me... i think i didnt change much from the last time you saw me.. hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, what words..., a brilliant idea

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!