THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

You There~ Me There~

Hey blog,

Sorry I haven't been updating you for such a long time... Was really busy with orthopedic posting. I still remember that I actually had to go to hospital during night time like 4 to 5 times a week. For the first few weeks of posting, life hasn't been that easy. I actually developed anticipating anxiety every morning in the hospital even before my uni lecturers arrive at the hospital.

I guess I was just being paranoid about the thought of getting scolded just like how mash potato is made... I know i know, im bad in describing something... hahaha... There in the hospital wards itself, I will actually feel nauseous and start gagging as if I am pregnant...

Anyways, after a while, i got the hang of having these lecturers messing around and finding fault with us. Oh wait, not to mention bout the amount of work they assigned us to do. I was like, " WTH, if this is the work they are expecting from us, how the heck are we supposed to have time studying??!!!"
So there goes my weeks of posting... Wasted because of the hectic workload. If only they understood, then we would have fair better in our exams... No point complaining right now, its alraedy too late.

Back to reality...

Just came back from Korean dinner in SP here for Gloria's pre-birthday celebration. I was like O-M-G, there goes my money for this week. I mean, I just came back from KL, wasted money for glasses and bus fare, then celebrated ws's birthday in Pizza Hut, tomorrow they're celebrating Gloria's birthday again with another group of friends, friday going to penang for a stroll... I'm like shitty spending money like water I tell you.... I'm such a useless child... :( being so spendthrift, not to forget I just purchased a dress online during exam period. My ma's gonna slap me if she finds out bout my spending spree...

God... lemme grow money trees so that I can continue spending like this... :)
sorry, joking, dont be mad at me , God.

I seriously have to stop spending my money like this or else i might have to survive only on bread for the next few weeks.

Btw, changed my glasses of 5 years. Having 'it' around me for the past few years had since changed my vision, I was in love with it and now that I already have a new pair of glasses, I'm afraid I might have to leave it alone for few months or maybe years, occasionally I will just take it out from my glasses case to take a glimpse of it.

Love you my lovely black framed glasses!!! *Blowing a kiss into thin air*

And introducing my new glasses whom almost everyone thinks they look not as nice as the old one... :( Its marc jacobs ok?? haha...

DOnt blame me for my lack of fashion sense, I was in a rush to get a new pair of glasses, and i didn't have much choices. hence, Chose this one instead, prada too expensive, can't afford one.
and besides all the other glasses didnt fit me well. I actually shortlisted down to this pair and another Vanni. But got this despite knowing that Vanni suits me better, cos... erm, the pair was so freaking small that i felt as those I was straining my nose bridge when i tried'em on




I just wish jackie understands pictures... too bad for that... Sigh... wish she can see this picture and laugh at it... Hmph... Im crazy... Hahahahaha...



Goodnight my imaginery friends... :D

0 comments: