THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, February 15, 2010

Phobia


Just got back from a friend's wedding dinner, congrats to her and hope that she'll start enjoying the life of somebody's wife.... hahaha...


Well, tired as usual, no, not from the dinner, but from the stupid al-fresco in teluk intan. Its actually somekind of a hangout spot for teens but mostly for adolescents who have got too much time to spend at home. Jokes. Its actually a place for casual meetups and have a drink or two, i mean the alcoholic way.

I wasn't too happy when i saw the crowd in alfresco. It was terribly packed with young people, especially those well equipped with cigarettes, I'm like one of the fanatics of the Anti-smokers club, this is one fact that you should know bout me. Sorry if my words are being a lil'harsh, but seriously, whats so nice bout smoking? I just don't get the point of practising such unhealthy habit. You'll only allow yourself to end up in illnesses that are potential threats to your life.

I'm not saying this to degrade smokers or what, but hey, there's one sensitive nose i'm having right now, and yea, I'll probably develop hypersensitive reaction when it comes to smoke and dust. And now you know why I hate smokers being around me. Another fun fact about your boring blogger, Ethel.

Sorry, thats not really my point, I;ll try my best not to deviate my topic this time. As you can see, I am slightly agoraphobic, especially in crowded places where awkwardness will be the first thing to come into the picture. I just hate the idea of being in a place where there's soooo many people and you think that you can hardly breathe, in which it is actually not true at all.

When I reached alfresco just now, I almost gone nuts after seeing soooooooo many people there. They already closed first floor for public and so people had to crowd outside the shop. That was sheer madness....

When I looked at the crowd, I was like "OKAY......." then I was pretty unhappy, or perhaps, alil' disgusted with the place. No, please don't get me wrong, I wasn't angry at the people or whatsoever, its just that, I just couldn't seem to feel comfortable around soooo many people, especially people I don't even know. And yes, I saw familiar faces, faces which I haven't seen for a very long time but no, I don't talk to them cos they're probably my seniors or schoolmates which I've never talked to for my entire life... It makes the situation even more awkward...

What i'm trying to say is that, public places like these ain't my type. I love hanging out with my friends, but not on big occasions where public places will be filled with people and even if I have to be in a crowded place with my friends, I just wish I don't bump into familiar faces from teluk intan... hahahahaha...

I'm sleepy, Happy Chinese New Year, people. Nights.


0 comments: