THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, April 16, 2010

Loathe you March!

March was a disastrous month.

It was rather an eventful one. Full of shitty things that occurred for the past few weeks.

My awful experiences:

1. My jack**s car was giving me lotsa probs.

No, I do not agree with you when you said, "Yo sis, just because you're a reckless driver doesn't mean that your car is the one to be blamed for"
Well, I wasn't the one driving tho, haha... anyways, the point is, its not any drivers fault, and its just that the road from as to sp was kinda crappy.
Think about stupid lorry drivers leaving behind their shitload of wastes that can pose a threat to any cars out there!!!

OH yea, main point is, I kinda had 3 tyres all changed in 2 weeks duration.
1st one was because of a burst tyre out of our expectation. Yea, these things happen without any reason at times.
On second week, 2nd and 3rd one were punctured due to getting lacerated by stupid metal barrel thingy left by some stupid lorry plus the plastic part which comes with my third light, hmmm... how do I put this... it was like "WHERE THE HECK DID THIS PART GO AND HOW THE HECK DID IT GO MISSING OR RATHER GOTTEN DAMAGED?!!!"
(Pssst, all these happened in one incident, and it was nerve-wrecking i tell you!!!)

Tiring and was a waste of time standing on the highway looking all helpless, thank God had my friends along. and Thank God for friends! :)

Now another problema: how am I supposed to afford a 300++ bucks of spare part to fix my car!

I AM SOOOO NOT GONNA CHANGE MY ENTIRE BONNET FOR THE PRICE OF 2k. THis is totally absurd!!



2. I totally forgot to bring along my lucky draw ticket to the prom

And guess what? I could have won myself a lucky draw prize when the number 120 was called out if I were to smart enough to bring along my ticket. But, no, I have to admit that it was just another Oh-how-forgetful days for me. Its just impossible for me to remember every single detail even for the near future. What an absent minded child. Mommy must be so ashame of me by now. Sigh... :'(



3. I think we got jinxed!

LOL... Joking.
But Pauleen got herself a fracture of the small bone of the right foot. Rather unfortunate, cos it happened just a week before the prom. Stop asking her how she fractured her bone, she has been telling it over and over again even to total strangers! everyone just seem to be soo curious about her right foot, isn't it? Poor Paul, should have asked people to treat you drinks if they wanted to hear your story, rgiht?? LOL

Don't worry, You'll do just fine! haha... Im sure being a temporary oku has its own advantages, right?



4. Resitting for basic science test

Quite an embarrassing thing to do so esp if you have to resit with your juniors, right?
*blushes away ?* No point, I don't do such girly blushes. No time for that. hhahaha

0 comments: