THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, April 18, 2010

And they Called me thB-day Kid

Birthdays come only once a year for everyone.

I haven't been blogging about any of my birthdays for the past few years i guess... hahahaha

Am still very lazy to blog bout it, so I'll just let the pics do most of the talking.

My mates celebrated mine in a korean restaurant in sp. Im sure this place is not known to everybody cos of its "perfect" location. ZZZzzzZZZZ...

To tell you the truth, I wasn't too surprised when they chose this place for my bday dinner, one fact that you wouldn't realize bout me- I love korean food and for a change, celebrating one's bday with korean cuisines isn't a bad idea after all!!

BUT.... HAve to admit that the food wasn't enough for everyone, I didnt even get a chance to order :( Paul and BBC made the orders haha... kudos though for attempting to order for the first time :P





Me, spotting a shorter hairstyle, being the usual psychotic one who tries to tear my mouth apart...





Blowing off the candles without even making any wishes...


Was trying to open the gift when nobody's looking...

Thanks Paul for the gift! haha


Hey at least this year they didn't play me out like how they did last year... thanks everyone for the wonderful dinner! I'm sure most of you didnt really know how to enjoy korean food as much as I did! haha

0 comments: