THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, February 2, 2009

Woooohooo... I've finally downloaded Katy perry's one of the boys album, overall the album is alright, some of the songs are quite catchy and 'THinking of You' amazingly stunned me because I have never expected Katy perry to sing such a touching song. hahaha... and to add on top of that, Matt Dallas from Kyle XY is featured in her second(or pehaps latest) official music video...

After watching that music video, I changed my perception towards Matt, he is super cute in that video if you compare it with that TV series. To me, Kyle XY is quite a gay show, correct me if I'm wrong, cos I just don't watch that series... :P

For such a young and potentiated guy like Matt should be more than fortunate to be featured aside with Katy... They were sucha 'lovely and matching couple', as in in the music video itself....


1 comments:

Joanne said...

Whoa I super like her 'thinking of you'.

It's awesome!!