THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What The Heck Am I Trying to say!???

I've always wanted to shop online but then again, don't know is it me or is it my intuition telling me that I just can't trust online shopping, not to mention I kinda screwed up my deal with some online shopping blog once, hhehehehe... contacting that person in charge and ALMOST banked in my money, yet failed to do it at last... Shopping online for clothes has always been easy, for almost everyone, but then what gets on my nerves is that I just can't try on the clothes before purchasing them, so this is quite a frus to me...

So yea, Ai Leng is an expert in academics and most importantly, she's even better when it comes to shopping online for clothes! WTH... If she can get the best bargains thru whatever online shops, why can't I?

Of course there'll be pros and cons just by shopping online lar, I mean, people who aren't brand conscious yet they're particular conscious about fashion will definitely dig this newfound hobby; on the other hand, people who seriously only consider branded goods will of course drop the idea of getting things online unless they come across some online shops that sells authentic stuffs at lower price as compared to getting it somewhere in places like Pavilion or so.

I think I can shoot myself dead now cos I'm not any of those categories, I am just merely a person who experiences wardrobe malfunctions every now and then, and if i don't get serious considering my style of fashion or even thinking about going online shopping, then you can regard me as a geekkkkk... LIKE SERIOUSLY!



I'M SOOOO MUCH A FASHION GEEK... WOoohoooOOOOooo

1 comments:

yvonneling said...

lol...*gimme 5*
i also cant bring myself to trust the on9 thingy le....by the way..goin into the fitting room to test baju's after baju's is still the best!!! *wink*